Courses / Experienced Rider Course (BRC2)
About the Experienced Rider Course
The Experienced Rider Course (BRC2) is designed for riders who possess, at a minimum, the basic operational skills to maneuver the motorcycle (start the engine, start out in first gear smoothly, change gears, turn, and brake effectively), and who are currently (actively) riding. Criteria for determining readiness include, but not limited to the following:
- Sufficient off-road, parking lot-type or legal on-road motorcycle experience and skill to perform basic maneuvers.
- Completed a learn-to-ride course, such as the Basic Rider Course (BRC).
- Successful completion of exercise 1, control at low speed.
Riders must have a minimum of 500 miles or over 6 months rider experience.
Students must provide their own registered, insured and road-worthy* motorcycles.
Find a Course Date & Register!
Purchase a Gift Certificate!
- Gloves that cover fingers and palms
- Boots that cover your ankles
- Long sleeve shirt or jacket
- Long, non-flare pants made of denim or more durable material
- Eye protection
- DOT-compliant Helmet (if you have one, otherwise one will be provided)
- Own registered motorcyle